The Last Door - Chapter 1 The Last Door - Chapter 1

Oh my, this game is perfect !! This masterpiece (yes it ts) provides the perfect ammount of immersion that an real horror game should . 5/5

Kill The Creeper Kill The Creeper

Game mechanics are a bit weird (friction, for example), and the graphics can be improved too; but if you fix these stuff it's going to be a very enjoyable game :)
2 stars because of that, but my rating will surely go higher when the final version comes out !

Piggy Strike Piggy Strike

Good game, but the instructions seem to be made for another game (or at least some earlier version of the proper game). But, overall, it's a good game.

Jazz Matches Jazz Matches

This game is really very simple, but there was one big issue: even if I make the correct move, I won't move to the next level; if I try to restart (if I have "beaten" the level), none of the matches can be selected ! I don't know if that's just me :/ Oh, and the music is really high quality, indeed :)

Curly-Sue responds:

Thx!
I'll try to fix bugs with drag'n'drop matches script,

Sudoku puzzle Sudoku puzzle

A simple yet very entertaining Sudoku puzzle ! I found it very interesting the way you've displayed the number options, fitting greatly with the board ! Great game !!

Quickdraw 2 Demo Quickdraw 2 Demo

full version ?

when you get to the room with the three doors, just one of them is unlocked; the other ones "will only be available in the full version" i've looked for this "full version" on NG and on the internet, but i 'm not able to find it.where or when will this full version be released ? oh, and btw awsome series you have created, very good games we have in here !!

Conveyor Conveyor

awsome

one of the most different games i've ever played, really. and ededdyadr, this game is not in spanish, it's in portuguese ( not " brazillian portuguese", but "portugal's portuguese") !

Brazilian Flash Ranking Brazilian Flash Ranking

Oi !

Vcs esqueceram de mim . Sou de São Bernardo do Campo , SP, e (ainda) não tenho nada enviado ao ng , mas me colca nessa lista ! Abraços.

Dasneviano responds:

Se não tem nada enviado não tem como entrar cara!
Mas q isso seja um incentido pra vc produzir algo! :)